Sunday, April 26, 2009

My ice cream cellphone

I've got a new friend! It's my new pink cellphone that my hubby bought for me. Although my old cellphone still looks new, I prefer this pink ice cream cellphone. It looks like this when it's close and I don't get any call or message,

but the lights appear when after opening it. The time would change to another icons or emoticons when I received messages or calls. There are lots of beautiful icons, emoticons and backgrounds to use on the screen. Besides from the camera, video, mp3 and dictionary, I can also use the video call (you can see each others face while calling) like my old cp but this new one also has subway map, world clock, more fun games, and pocket recipe. And I can store more messages.

And of course I've got another free stuffs.

I'm still studying the manual book so that I can discover more about this ice cream cellphone.


1 comment:

Tey said...

that was a cute stuff my friend. My kids will love it. Thanks for sharing..Take care and have a great day
Embracing HealthAll Natural Cosmetics 4uNatural Beauty Cosmetics