Monday, April 6, 2009

Set of shampoo and rinse

I went to the market today to get some groceries and I saw that my shampoo and rinse brand is on sale so I bought a set of it. I got this set for about $20. A bottle of shampoo, a bottle of rinse and another or shampoo in a big pack.



When I came home I checked out my closet where I put my stocks and I saw that I still have 4 bottles of rinse except the one in the bathroom that i'm using. I still have a bottle of this elastine rinse that I also got on sale and bought even when I still had some at home. I also have this Basic Care Conditioning Complex pH control, and these two bottles of Rice day rinse.

I'm always attracted with on sale products specially when I see my brand. I don't know if it's right but I don't think of it as bad, either. I just think that it's better to get it in advance while it's on sale rather than buying when I need it and when the price is high. Anyway, I can use it someday so I think there's nothing wrong with that.

A bottle of shampoo is more than $10 when it's not on sale. Plus the rinse and a big pack of shampoo so just imagine how much I saved.





Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: