I don't know it's hard for others to lose weight. Or why they eat much and then complained later. Well, it's really hard to lose weight if you don't know how to balance your diet. Thanks to my hubby because he's a big help in watching my weight. He always reminds me that I'm gaining weight so when I hear those words then I start to discipline myself. Here are some tips that I can give you in order not to gain weight.
1. I don't put much rice in my bowl. I put a little or just enough.
2. I eat slowly. I get full easily when I chew the food well. Eating slowly is also good for our health.
3. I always brush my teeth after eating. Even when I just drink coffee or any snacks. So even when I really want to eat or have a taste with something, I'm worried about my teeth or too lazy to brush them again so I choose not eat.
4. Don't eat anything late at night.
5. Avoid too much beer or alcohol.
That's all for now. I'm gonna add more later. It's time to go to bed.