Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He likes my new shoes

Oh yeah, I got another shoes and my hubby likes them. When I showed them to him, he said they are not bad. They are not bad means they are good? Okay, that only means that he likes them, right?

I usually go downtown when I finished my work earlier than my usual time. My co-worker said, I love going downtown. Not really! I just go there when I have nothing to do or when I get stressed at work. Buying something can release stress, don't you think so?

Anyway, forget about that stress and see what I've got!




What do you think of them?

2 comments:

kingkay said...

okay ung new shoes mo...hahaha, kung sanay lng ako magsuot ng may heels e magsusuot ako kya lng mabilis sumakit ang legs ko, kya mas madalas akong naka-flats... btw, i'm adding you to my list.. Thanks!

edelweiza said...

lovely pair.. :)