Friday, September 12, 2008

My hair and its stuffs


Here's my new hairstyle. I was trying to take a picture of it but it's hard to do it by myself so here's what i've got. I took it while looking at the mirror. I tried many times but I couldn't get a better photo. I was at the study room using the computer when I suddenly thought of taking a picture of my new hairstyle.


The shampoo that I bought is just perfect for my newly dyed hair. I used to buy the Elastine Volume Control Shampoo and Rinse but last time I bought the Damage Control Shampoo and Rinse because it has a free Essence. Yes, Elastine is my brand because it makes my hair soft and shiny. My students like touching my hair specially when it was long. I once imitated the Elastine commercial where the talent said "Elastine hessoyo" (I used Elastine) in front of my students and they sometimes asked me to do it again and again.

I also bought a new hairdryer. My old one is small and old-fashioned style. It also get hot easily so i'm afraid that it could damage my hair so I bought this salonshine 1200w thermoprotect hairdryer. I like it because it is cooler and more comfortable to use.

No comments: