Thursday, October 4, 2012

TONYMOLY UV Sunset BB Cream Cleansing Foam


TONYMOLY UV Sunset BB Cream Cleansing Foam is a mild foam cleanser effectively removes highly-adhering UV protection products and Make up base products such as BB cream and foundation.



Direction: When washing your face, work into a lather and gently massage into the face, then rinse off with lukewarm water.

As you know, I always use BB cream and suncream so I use it as soon as my hubby gave it to me. It removes the make up easily. It's better than the foam that I use. As I wash my face I can feel that it cleanses and smooths my skin easily even when I don't use any make-up remover. I also found out that it can also remove the mascara without using any eye cleaner.

Using this cleansing foam from TonyMoly can save time and money because I don't have to buy make-up remover and eye and lip remover and I can even save for make-up cotton.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: