Monday, October 8, 2012

TONYMOLY Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack

TONYMOLY Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack is a concentrated Skin Whitening and Anti-Wrinkle System with Good Sleep Mechanism Technology.


Directions: Take an adequate amount of the product, gently apply to a face and neck area. Use as night treatment.

I haven't tried it yet because I'm still working with my freckles. I still put Domina Cream at night so I can't use it yet but I'm so excited with it. I can't wait to use it at night to see the effect of it on my face. I really want to use it but my hubby told me to keep it for a while and use it next time when I'm done using my Domina Cream. I don't have any freckles anymore but my hubby told me to emptied the cream and then I can start to use the sleeping pack. Ahhhhh, I can't wait!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: