Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TonyMoly Intense Care Syn-Ake Gift Sets.


Another freebies that my hubby received from buying TonyMoly Intense Care Syn-Ake Gift Sets. The one that I can't wait to use. I always feel so excited when I see the pack because I really want to use it everytime I see it so I put it in one of my bags where some of my cosmetics are stored. I keep them and take them out when I feel like using them or when my cosmetics at my make-up closet are starting to be emptied.

Here's my TonyMoly Intense Care Syn-Ake Gift Sets.



TONYMOLY Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Line (Powerful Anti-wrinkle System) = This skin care line contains the active ingredient Syn-Ake (pseudo peptide that mimics the real snake's venom) that improves elasticity and firms sagging skin.
The cosmetic application test on wrinkle improvement effects of intense care syn-ake wrinkle cream have proven that the appearance of face wrinkles continously improved, showing a 10.6% improvement in the 4th week of use and an 11.4% improvement in the 8th week.

Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Toner = This functional wrinkle toner smoothes and firms the skin with its abundant moisturizing properties. It's skin boosting effects revitalize the skin and improves the skin's elasticity.

Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Emulsion = This functional wrinkle lotion is filled with abundant nutrients with a light textured feel. It intensively cares for the skin, leaving it feeling firm and moisturized.

Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Filler Perfector Fine Wrinkle Filler = This spot wrinkle essence intensively takes care of dry, sensitive skin.

Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Filler Perfector Deep Wrinkle Filler = This intense spot wrinkle essence makes deeply wrinkled skin appear smooth and firm.

There are more Syn-Ake products and here's the Cosmetics Order of Use.
Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Toner ->Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Filler Perfecter / Fine Wrinkle Filler ->Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Filler Perfecter / Deep Wrinkle Filler -> Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Wrinkle Emulsion -> Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Filler Serum -> Intense Care Syn-Ake Wrinkle Cream

How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount to the face, cover the chin and cheeks with both hands and slowly push the facial skin upwards. Place both hands on the upper and lower part of the face and slowly draw the skin towards the forehead and the chin. Apply any cream and serum remaining on your palms to the neck, drawing the neck skin upwards.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: