Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Backpack for our Trip

We are going on a backpack trip soon so my hubby decided to buy another backpack to use on our next trip. He ordered it online and it was delivered after 3 days. This big box contains the bag that he ordered. Just one backpack.



Here it is.



My hubby's backpack. He said, we're gonna leave and stay in our destination longer so we need more backpacks that's why he ordered one more. It's the biggest backpack that we have now.



The one on the left and one in front are the backpacks that we used when we go backpacking to another country. The red one in front is mine and the blue one is my hubby's. Now that we have three. The new red one is my hubby's because it's the biggest one and the blue one is mine. The smallest one is for passports and other documents.



Ahhh, I can't wait for our next trip.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: