Friday, January 20, 2012

Luesys Herb Cleansing Cream and Cleansing Foam

Health. Emollient. Relax. Beauty. hmmm...what else? My mother gave this Luesys herb cleansing cream and cleansing foam together with the collagen essential cream. I think they are free stuffs when she bought the collagen essential skin and lotion and cream. I haven't tried them yet and I'm planning to use them when I'm out of the country instead of carrying this big bottle of fresh cleansing cream.



I wish I live near my sister's house so I can give the cosmetics that I can't use. When I see my cosmetics, I always think of my sister. I'm sure she will also love them. Anyway, I don't know when I can use this stuffs. I hope they won't be wasted like my other free cosmetics at home.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: