Monday, January 30, 2012

What to do with my cosmetics

My hubby asked which cosmetics I should bring when we leave for a vacation. We already decided where to go on our next vacation and we're gonna leave for at least three months so I have to bring enough cosmetics to use. Now, it bothers me which one I have to bring. I want to bring everything but my hubby will get angry of course. If I leave some, I think I can't use them anymore because they will be expired. Do you know that cosmetics can't last longer? Some of them can only use for about 3-6months. It depends on what kind of cosmetics it is.

Anyway, now a days, I use much cosmetics coz I'm trying to use everything the things that I can't carry with me on my vacation. If I can just send them to my sister but sending abroad is more expensive than buying. Well, I wish we are neighbors so I can give some to you. Well, what do you think is the best way to do with my cosmetics?

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: