Thursday, January 5, 2012

Green Gram Soft Peeling Gel

This Green Gram Soft Peeling Gel is another beauty product that my mother in law gave me. She told me to use it twice a week so I apply it every Tuesday and Saturday. I apply it after washing my face. I can feel that it peels my skin because of the white dirt that comes out from my face. I feel good after applying it because it moisturizes and soften my skin.

The peeling gel from Enprani cleanses, purify and moisturizes the skin. It is also an oil control cosmetic so you can see and feel the differences when you apply it on your face.



I've been using it for many months and just now that I decided to share it. Just because I think it's good for the skin and I can see some good result on my face so I'm sharing it to you.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: