Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Super BB Cream

BB Cream is a must-have item and because my hubby already trusted the products of tosowoong, he told me to use the Tosowoong Super BB Cream so he ordered for me. Super BB Cream is SPF 15, anti-wrinkle, skin cover, and make-up base.

The magnetic polarity of bald particle ingredients help to cover and protect the skin from noxious outside environment being contained give. It is a multi effect product that can use simply because it can use as a make up base or foundation substitution.


My former brand, the Power Perfection BB cream was also good. It was SPF37/PA++ and the skin looks clearer and smoother. It also covers the spots on the face.

This tosowoong BB cream is also good because of its anti-wrinkle. I used to hate the smell of traditional korean medicine but I got used to it. Besides, I think the smell gives special effect to the skin.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: