Friday, May 6, 2011

Ponds Flawless White

I'm just curious with its name. Flawless White. Does it really make my skin white? I visited Philippines and I was hanging out with my friends at the mall when I saw this Ponds Flawless White Re-brightening Night Treatment on sale. It was buy one take one! My friend said she tried it and it's good so I decided to get one. At first, I was worried if I would use it or not. Besides, I still have many night cream so I don't know which one to use. Then I decided to try it for a night but it has good outcome so I continue to use it until now. Actually, I'm looking for the shop here but I couldn't find any. I'm planning to buy more including the other products. I think it's not yet available here in Korea. There are some ponds products but they aren't flawless white. Anyway, I'll try to look to another store. I hope I could find one.



Ponds Flawless White Re-brightening Night Treatment helps rejuvenate and visibly brighten tired skin. VAO-B3 complex fades away dark spots and blemishes; nourishes skin, making it soft and smooth; and light and non-greasy formula, easily absorbed.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: