Sunday, March 8, 2009

My cleansing cream

Beside from my Skin Clearing Foam Cleanser, I also use Cleansing Cream when I remove my make up. I use my Lip and Eye Remover first and remove my eyeliner, eyebrow and mascara then use cleansing cream before washing my face with foam cleanser.

I used to use this Migamsu Rice Water Cleansing Cream but I change it into

Beautiful Jeong Yeon Massage Cleansing Cream. I always remove my make up while watching TV. I keep massaging my face until the drama ends so I switc to massaging cleansing cream.


The saleslady always recommends a new product when I visit the shop. When I buy something, I don't care about the price as long as the product is good. I also think that the more expensive the product is, the better it is.

As usual the Pearl Essential Masksheet is free!



3 comments:

Tey said...

I love different kinds of beauty products. This inspire me to do my own. I am enjoying them so much.

Hi Can I exchange link my websites with your blog including my webstore?
Embracing Health
All Natural Comsetics 4u
Natural Beauty Cosmetics

Tey said...

Hi Dear, thanks for adding my 2 blogs. Can you please add my webstore too..All Natural Cosmetics 4u.. I have added you on my links on this webstore under Beauty Blog. You can see you link here http://www.allnaturalcosmetics4u.com/links.. YOu can acces this link on my footer.. Thanks girl and I hope to hear from you again

Embracing Health

Natural Beauty Cosmetics

Tey said...

Also, I will appreciate it so much if you can change the Title of my blogs on your blogroll. PLease use the following Title on each... By the way I added you on all this three
Embracing Health
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Natural Beauty Cosmetics