Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Skin Clearing Foam Cleanser

We'll celebrate the Lunar New Year next week so to promote the store and some products, they posted an advertisement in front of our flat. I checked it out and saw that the foam cleanser that I use is on sale. The big sale started last Thursday and lasted yesterday. Because it was the last day yesterday so I invited my hubby to go there last night. I bought this Neutrogena set for a very low price. I saved more than half of the real price. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foam Cleanser is what I use when I wash my face. But the gift set came with the 2 acne prone skin formula transparent facial bar soap, skin clearing toner, skin clearing soothing moisturizer and a small size of skin clearing foam cleanser.


I was thinking of buying two sets but they were out of stock. They just gave me the sample product. I still consider myself lucky because I got the last product.

No comments: