Thursday, January 2, 2014

Three System Mask Pack

Beauty is not complete with mask packs. I don't buy mask packs, I always depend to the freebies that I get when I buy some products at the beauty shops. When I buy at least $20 at my favorite shop, I usually get some samples and one of them is mask pack.

Now, I got these three system mask pack from tosowoong. They include at the freebies that I got when my hubby bought sets of the products. He ordered a lot that costs him around $300 that's why we got lots of freebies.

I and my hubby used the mask pack together. I think it has better quality than the freebies that I received from other beauty shops.


Sometimes we have to pamper our skin and mask pack is one of the best way to look younger, fresher and smoother skin.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: