Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Favorite Attire

I love wearing jeans and shirts. It's my favorite attire because I feel much comfortable. I like t-shirts with print on it. I remember when I was a teenager and I usually wore printed t-shirts. My favorite songs were printed at the back or in front of my t-shirt. I really love those t-shirts. I think they are still in the dresser in my parents' house. They are still okay but I'm shy to wear them because of the very old songs printed on them. I suddenly remember those t-shirts because I saw this T Shirt Printing online.

People who wear printed t-shirts always caught my attention. I can't leave them without reading what is written on their shirts even a single a word. It's not only because I'm having fun reading those verses, songs, quotes, and naughty words but I also find them cute wearing those shirts. I've never seen a Tshirt Printing company here so I never thought of getting one. But after finding out this Design Tshirts Online, everything suddenly came out to my mind. I remembered my teenage years and I suddenly want to get a new t-shirt printed with my favorite songs or quotes. How about you?

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Tey said...

I love wearing tshirt in and out of the house. It feels comfortable and I feel always being me.. Simple and crazy.. lols... Thanks for sharing ...
Embracing Health
Mineral Makeup For Sensitive, Oily and Acne Prone Skin
Natural Beauty Cosmetics