Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Shampoo for Bald Hair

We like watching online shopping on TV. One time, there was this program about the shampoo that can help grow hair. I got very interested because I always have lots of fallen hair so I'm worried of getting bald someday. My hubby also thinks that he will need it because his hair is also thin. He called the number and ordered that shampoo.

Our order Daenggi Meori Vitalizing Shampoo came the next day. It seems like it really vitalizes hair but me who has long hair needs to use rinse. And if I use this shampoo, I don't need to use rinse or conditioner.


I think my hair is not straight, shiny and smooth without rinse. I feel uncomfortable so after using less than half of the shampoo bottle, I quit using it. Besides, I don't like the smell of it. It smells Korean traditional medicine.


My hubby's hair also looks thicker but he doesn't like the smell either so he also stopped using it. Now, the half of the shampoo is at home and I gave the two bottles to my sister.



Share on Facebook

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: