Monday, March 18, 2013

Tosowoong Beauty Innovation

We always watch the online shopping on TV and when we see some cosmetics on sale, we always want to buy everything. We ordered once but before my hubby went to bed, he decided to cancel it and search on the internet about good cosmetics. We can't deny that we are getting old so my hubby is very concern and sensitive about our looks.

Tony Moly whitening is good and affordable but my hubby wants to buy more so as he searched on the net, he found out about Tosowoong Beauty Innovation. He read lots of reviews and some comments about the products and he trusted what is written on the wallpost. My hubby is not that kind of person who believes easily but he was attracted with the products so he ordered Osory Skin Toner, Emulsion, Essence, Crystal Whitening Cream and Anti-Wrinkle BTX online. He ordered while I was sleeping and the next day, he showed me his order on the internet and he decided to order more. Instead of one Crystal Whitening Cream, he made it two, and added two more orders on the Anti-Wrinkle BTX so he ordered three. It's too obvious that he's afraid to grow and look old.

After two days, my hubby's order arrived. Here it is including some freebies or sample cosmetics from Tosowoong.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: