Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moisturizer and Suncream

I spend much for lotion because I also put lotion at night after taking a shower. I went to the shop and check what kind of lotion to get. I decided to change my brand lotion because the Honey Suckle 24 Moisture Body Lotion caught my attention. The saleslady recommended me another one but I chose Honey Suckle because I sometimes use honey when I soak my body at the bathtub. I already tried honey and it's good. This honey suckle is good and what I love the most is the smell but it doesn't last though.

Besides from the moisturizer, I also bought Natural Sun AQ Body and Family Mild Sun Milk SPF 40 PA+++. It's my brand of suncream. So I use Honey suckle at night and Natural Sun AQ sunscreen during the day.



I only bought the sunscreen and moisturizer and the rest are all free. I received the napkin (tissue), wet tissue, set of toner and emulsion and the magic hair pad.

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Makari Skin Lightening said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Makari said...

Our face and our skin is very soft.
So before using any kinds of Skin Lightening cream we should aware with that.
You can glow your skin Lightening with Makari Skin Lightening product