Friday, September 24, 2010

Let's drive

My mother in law told me to learn how to drive so we can go out together when my hubby is busy. I'd love to but my hubby doesn't allow me. He said I'll just put my life in danger. He could say that because he can see how women drive so he doesn't trust me. But someday I'm sure that I can convince him. I really want to get my own license and drive my own car. I'm so jealous when I see a lady driving and then I imagine that, if I have my own car, it would be very beautiful because I'll decorate it with lots of pretty stuffs. I'll also take good care of it like what my hubby does on his car. I learn a lot from him. I know how he valued his car so I'll also do the same thing if I could have one.

Although I don't have my own car yet, but I already know where to get some car parts and accessories for a great looking car. I was so excited when I saw the accessories for cars. It's one of the reasons why I'd like to have my own car. I can imagine what my car looks like with the new body kits and liners specially trunk liners. People don't care much about their trunks but I think it's also one of the most important part of the car. My hubby always keeps his car trunk clean. He said we can save much money if the trunk is clean. Others put everything in the trunk so it's messy. They also don't know that the mess in the trunk also spends gasoline. So clean up your car, change your trunk liners and keep it clean and beautiful.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: