Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bath Soap and Scrub

We went to my mother in law and she asked me if I have shower soap. I said I have but she still gave me this two bottles of Happy bath soap and a scrub. She also told me not to buy bath soap because she has a lot at home.

I am now using the Body Yogurt and I can't wait to use the Rose Essence. I love roses although I'm not fond of their scents.


When I went to supermarket I saw this manicure and acetone for sale. I bought the dark green color. I was excited to put it on my fingers and showed to my hubby but then he just told me to remove it. He said my fingers were so strange. They were rejected. He didn't like the color so I had no choice but to erase as soon as possible. Anyway, I have much acetone.

The ones in the plastic is sample cosmetics. I didn't spend much but I got freebies. That's what I love the most when I buy cosmetics.





Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: