Sunday, July 12, 2009

Veet in shower hair removal cream

Do you remember what I have told you here? Yeap! I already got this Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream for normal skin / softening Lotus Milk and Jasmine.

I saw it in the supermarket and bought one. My hubby said it's a new product and not many people already tried it so it's not proven yet if it works well or not. He told me to get the other product but I'm afraid to try the wax brand. I tried this Veet Removal Cream today and out of 10 I'll give it a score of 9. It's my first time to use it but it removes my fine hair and made my legs smooth. I was so happy while rubbing my legs with the rough sponge and see the fine hair removing from my skin. It's awesome! But there's few hair left and I know that was my mistake. I didn't follow the instructions well. I was just worried because it's my first time to use it.





Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Tey said...

amny times I've been wanting to try Veet but for some reason, I always to grab one at the store. I heard many good feedback with the product
Embracing Health
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Natural Beauty Cosmetics

Tey said...

Hi girl passing here. Looking for a new update. Have a greay day to you
Embracing Health
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Natural Beauty Cosmetics