Saturday, June 13, 2009

Toothpaste as a Sunscreen

It's too hot now a days so I need to buy sunblock. Although I don't go out under the sun but I still need to put on some sun cream. I heard that even when we are inside the house or in the office, we still need to wear sunscreen. I absolutely agree with that. I also saw on tv that we need to choose the best sunscreen when we go under the sun specially when we go to the beach. We need to buy sun cream with high SPF. It's much better if we buy SPF and PA+. There's a big difference when we use the SPF and SPF and PA++. I don't usually consider the PA++ but when I saw the experiment that I've seen on tv, then I have to consider everything in buying sunscreen. I don't know exactly what those SPF and PA++ for but I know they are good to avoid the sunburn.

Btw, do you also know that toothpaste is also good to use as a sunscreen? So if you are in a hurry and don't have enough time to get sunscreen, then try toothpaste. It works but make sure that you don't get an allergy. There are people who get allergies because of toothpaste. Toothpaste is a good alternate for sunscreen but just use it for emergency situation.





Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Unknown said...

totoo? d ba malagkit un?

Tey said...

I beleive so, tootpaste can be a good sunscreen but girl... I wonder how will I look wearing toothpaste on my face...lols... And it will be too heavy especially for oily skin. But thanks for sharing
Embracing Health
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Natural Beauty Cosmetics

Bailey Baretto said...

is this true? :) well if it is.. very convenient.. haha!