Friday, November 14, 2008

Moisturizer

Because of the weather, I spend much lotion and moisturizer. I feel itchy when my body gets dry so I have to put much moisturizer. It's too windy so it gets my skin dry easily.

When I went to the shop to get moisturizer, I saw this New Nivea body triple action smoothing care lotion. It's cheaper and much better than my former lotion. This is not bad. I don't have to buy expensive moisturizer because Nivea lotion just suit to my skin problem. It doesn't get my skin dry and I don't have the itchy feeling.



How about you? What lotion do you use? Do you use expensive moisturizer for your skin? I believe that not all expensive products are good. And why do we have to use expensive ones if we can get cheaper and better products? No guys, I'm not into expensive things. As long as it fits me well or suit to my need, then I'll get it and stick to it. Now, that I found this Nivea body lotion, so I'm thinking of switching to it. Goodbye to my former moisturizer and hello to this New Nivea body lotion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great info!anyway,care 2 xchange link with my Travel Accesories blog? I have added ur blog.Thx