Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let me share you something

Did you miss me guys? Of course you did. I have lots of cosmetics to show and lots of stories to share about beauty secrets but I didn't have time. Besides, I don't have pictures to show. I think sharing without pictures is too boring. I have pictures on my camera but I can't upload them on the computer. I miss the file on how to upload pictures so I'm still waiting for my hubby to do it for me.

Since I don't have any pictures to show right now so here's what I can share for you. I used to have pimples on the left side of my chin and now they're gone. I don't know if they're from the cosmetics that I used or from the stress that I got from work. I also used to wash my face with warm water. I stopped using my new cosmetics and I'm now using plain water when I wash my face so now my face is much better. I don't have the pimples now.





Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Tey said...

I am havig problems using plain water on my face since I have a very oily skin. Thanks for sharing my friend
Embracing Health
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Natural Beauty Cosmetics