Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stuffs for my face

Before I'll run out of cosmetics, I have to buy in advance. Only little massage cleansing cream left, 8 cotton buds to be exact, and a little amount of lip and eye remover. Instead of buying each, I bought the three cosmetics so that I don't need to go back in that shop. I bought them all for less than $30 but the saleslady said I can get the cosmetics pouch if I'll spend more than $30. I like free stuffs so even when I have 3 cosmetics pouch, I still want to get the pouch. I just need to spend around $3 and I can have it. I shopped around and checked some cosmetics. The saleslady recommended me something but I have them although with different brands. Then I came up with the Special Natural Oil Blotting Paper. It's summer so it's hard to avoid the oily skin. And this Oil Blotting Paper has powder so I don't need to use powder after using it.

Here's what I bought. The Massage Cleansing Cream, Silky and Soft Cotton Pad, Lip and Eye Remover and Oil Blotting Paper (4 on the left). The rest are all free (stuffs on the right). They are all stuffs for my face. I know my face spends much for the make up but you know most girls are just like me. Agree?

One more thing, my cosmetics is cheaper I think. hehehe...







Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: